AW58300HTS 5.8 GHz | Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Radio - 300 Mbps Subscriber Unit
The AW58300HTS high speed Ethernet radio serves as a subscriber unit (client) in point to multipoint line of sight connections in combination with an AW58300HTA Access Point (master).
The AW58300HTS high speed Ethernet radio serves as a subscriber unit (client) in point to multipoint line of sight connections in combination with an AW58300HTA Access Point (master). The combination is used to link “fringe” IP devices such as video surveillance cameras needing robust and secure high data rates. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product achieves a very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
The AW58300HTS has a dual element flat panel antenna providing 90° polarized 23 dBi gain directional units. The radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosure and is powered through the Ethernet cable to save additional wiring. A rugged pole-mount adapter is provided.
Note: These currently have a 6-8 week lead time.
- NEW: Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- NEW: Pressure release valve
- Up to 180 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras
- Browser interface for easy configuration and link status monitoring
- NEW: LEDs showing signal quality, Ethernet link, network activity and power
- Line-of-sight range up to 30 miles for AW58300HTP-PAIR, 5 miles for HTA/HTS point-to-point configuration
- Data Security provided by 256 AES encryption
- Rugged outdoor enclosure meets IP66 Standard
- (1) AW58300HTS Radio
- (1) Heavy Duty Pole-Mount Bracket
- (1) AW-POE-GIG Power Over Ethernet Injector
- (1) AW-18VPS Power Supply