AW58300HTA 5.8 GHz Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Radio - 300 Mbps Access Point
The AW58300HTA high speed Ethernet radio serves as an access point (master) in point to multipoint line of sight connections in combination with one or more AW58300HTS Subscriber Units (clients).
The AW58300HTA high speed Ethernet radio serves as an access point (master) in point to multipoint line of sight connections in combination with one or more AW58300HTS Subscriber Units (clients). The combination is used to link “fringe” IP devices such as video surveillance cameras needing robust and secure high data rates. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product achieves a very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
This product is fully compatible with the other models in the AW58100 product family and allows you to build line-of-sight, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that link “fringe” IP devices, such as video surveillance cameras or other devices needing robust and secure high data rates.
The AW58300HTA has dual 6 dBi omnidirectional antennas. The radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosure and is powered through the Ethernet cable to save additional wiring. A rugged pole-mount adapter is provided.
- NEW: Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- NEW: Built in lightning arrestors
- Line-of-sight range up to 30 miles for AW58300HTP-PAIR, 5 miles for HTA/HTS point-to-point configuration
- Data Security provided by 256 AES encryption
- NEW: LEDs showing signal quality, Ethernet link, network activity and power
- NEW: Pressure release valve
- Up to 180 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras
- Browser interface for easy configuration and link status monitoring
- Rugged outdoor enclosure meets IP66 Standard